What Information do I collect?
I may collect and store the following personal information;
• Information relating to your order, such as your name, email address, phone number and postal address.
• Information relating to any transactions between you and I through the website or through orders placed in any other way.
Why I need your information and how I use it
• To fulfil your order,
• Delivery of your order
• Send invoices and/or collect payment
• Internal record keeping.
• I keep certain information as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate business interests and lawful obligations
All online payments are handled through PayPal and Stripe– you can view their privacy policies here https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full https://stripe.com/au/privacy
Shimara Carlow does not hold any credit card details, these are all taken through Stripe.
I may have to disclose your personal information;
• To comply with Australian tax law.
• In order to establish or defend my legal rights.
I retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfil my legitimate business interests and lawful obligations, which may be up to 7 years. The data I keep includes your order form, contact details. I may also be required to share some of this information to comply with our legal, regulatory and tax obligations
Data Protection Law means that you have extensive rights regarding the collection, storage and use of your data.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) you have the following rights as an individual regarding your data:
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have put in place suitable physical, electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect.
0458 380 530